Buck Creek Model
The Buck Creek is the lowest-priced model, but has the same sounding components. It has a little less inlay in the peghead than the other models and a plain straight grain mahogany neck and resonator finished in a medium dark brown. It has ivoroid binding and nickel plated metal parts. This is a professional-quality banjo without a lot of cosmetics to increase the price.
- Mahogany Nickel Plated
- Hatfield Flat Head Tone Ring
- 1 Piece Flange
- Gotoh Geared Tuners
- 3-Ply Northern Hard Rock Maple Rim from Jimmy Cox
- Very Finest Tapered Wall Resonator from Jimmy Cox or Gill
- Finest Quality Mahogany Neck Handmade by Arthur Hatfield
- Rosewood (Ebony on request) fingerboard
- Inlay by Custom Inlay
Note: actual shipping cost will be added to all orders.
"This is this best banjo I've played yet, the tone is massive. I see and hear alot of good banjos on the road but Arthur is making the most consistent quality banjo on the market today."
John Mark Batchelor - Michael Cleveland & Flamekeeper