The newest model originated at the request of a very fine banjo picker Daniel Grindstaff for a gold plated mahogany banjo. He said the Flying Eagle inlay pattern had always been his favorite, so he suggested I build one w/ the Flying Eagle FINGERBOARD & Hatfield Peghead inlay. It has a quilted mahogany resonator. The model name of "stonycreek" was also chosen by Daniel.
- Mahogany Gold Plated
- Hatfield Flat Head Tone Ring
- 1 Piece Flange
- Gotoh Geared Tuners
- 3-Ply Northern Hard Rock Maple Rim from Jimmy Cox
- Quilted Mahogany Gill Resonator
- Finest Quilty Mahogany Neck Hand Made By Arthur Hatfield
- Rosewood (Ebony on request) fingerboard
- Inlay by Custom Inlay
Note: actual shipping cost will be added to all orders.